Skip to main content

Where I have most resonated with.

Hello, to whomever is reading this. My name is Paulo Yarisantos, a Filipino Australian immigrant living in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. I am a beatmaker/musician & producer & part time blogger (when I can) and a seeker of God's living waters within the human soul. This blog is totally run by me and the thoughts are inspired by what I firmly believe in based on experience, starting with the littlest observations before these 'thoughts' begin manifesting themselves. Its just a matter of clarity before one can truly interpret the things I write about. So feel free to scroll through. The following tracks represent where I have been at creatively using minimum technology all completed & mixed using freeware plugins and general production techniques. Quite the outcome production-wise and here are the sum of some of my favourite pieces I collaborated and completed both by myself and with the help of others. Sound results, great work for general media presentations (i.e, sync/licensing, film, tv & ads, etc) I have a lot of similar ready material available both released and unreleased so don't hesitate to contact me about them. Email: landlinemusicgroup@gmail.com Regards, Paulo Yarisantos (blog manager)

Comments

  1. Love that quote about art Paulo - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. thank you for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interpreting where its all seemingly going.

Already we are bringing the scars & history of pain with ourselves as we begin to enter this current present year. For most people in most countries, not inclusive of economic status, the questions are at us. I feel it, & i sense its urgency. I have no idea what this year means for the worker, the office staff & your daily play of politics and rat race. That i can guarantee you will never ever change. Just our methodology probably needs to as these cards have gone on forever. & reform has been the basis of our motivations. The shoes are the same, coloured with the same stains, though everybody loves a new pair. Clothes too, as well as a holiday 'working'. I have grown up in the western world for more than half of my life and the sun shines a little brighter where I am. & its been a real situation to go with & code a life by. Very privileged being able to enjoy what i do & most of all the life I live. I make beats the same way as anybody out there so…

Recording post big budgets.

Songwriting & overall music production has given its participants something to bargain with. Given relatively lesser costs to access recording set ups & quality equipment is handed & that recording techniques through the computer generated production medium has given us what is all needed for grasping how the recording process & processes of producing music gives a clear limitless capacity et al for the starter to access this wonderful advancement in creating & recording music. Internet workshops have all the more cleared up issues on techniques covering methods for musicians at every level you can think of. & the answers for the creative no longer is a question due to technological availability & now all depends a subject to the individuals interpretation of the maker him/herself. Traditional methods just like most of the elements in recording/processing music are also subject to technological change where you no longer needed a G6 Ssl compressor to come u…