Skip to main content

Post for a new life. letting 2016 go.

2016 is getting past tense. We should try & live life that way. Not necessarily just so we can impress ourselves on how well we tackle daily business & how good we are at it, alone. Substantially more so, is the fractured point on our everyday tasks & the experiences it brings both good and bad. Fractured people to whom are honest with how difficult it is to maintain a promising outlook & the strenuous tasks that goes with affluence for those fortunate enough to have it & the urgency & utmost importance of having the wisdom enough to see you through the end of the day. I have been told a few times that God speaks into the atmosphere of our homes at 4am every morning. Maybe we should let Him speak at any given moment He pleases. Much love & God bless for the New Year. I am committed in 2016 to the embetterment of self & souls as well as a just return for every physical, spiritual & mental investments I have committed myself to. This has got to be the attitude for each & every single one of us 'committed' should have.
its not what you do that defines who you are but rather that who you are is what defines what you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interpreting where its all seemingly going.

Already we are bringing the scars & history of pain with ourselves as we begin to enter this current present year. For most people in most countries, not inclusive of economic status, the questions are at us. I feel it, & i sense its urgency. I have no idea what this year means for the worker, the office staff & your daily play of politics and rat race. That i can guarantee you will never ever change. Just our methodology probably needs to as these cards have gone on forever. & reform has been the basis of our motivations. The shoes are the same, coloured with the same stains, though everybody loves a new pair. Clothes too, as well as a holiday 'working'. I have grown up in the western world for more than half of my life and the sun shines a little brighter where I am. & its been a real situation to go with & code a life by. Very privileged being able to enjoy what i do & most of all the life I live. I make beats the same way as anybody out there so…

Where I have most resonated with.

Hello, to whomever is reading this. My name is Paulo Yarisantos, a Filipino Australian immigrant living in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. I am a beatmaker/musician & producer & part time blogger (when I can) and a seeker of God's living waters within the human soul. This blog is totally run by me and the thoughts are inspired by what I firmly believe in based on experience, starting with the littlest observations before these 'thoughts' begin manifesting themselves. Its just a matter of clarity before one can truly interpret the things I write about. So feel free to scroll through. The following tracks represent where I have been at creatively using minimum technology all completed & mixed using freeware plugins and general production techniques. Quite the outcome production-wise and here are the sum of some of my favourite pieces I collaborated and completed both by myself and with the help of others. Sound results, great work for general media presentatio…

Why I pursue the business.

The sole purpose of music whether for healing or just entertainment or both is the very first thing a listener will come across when listening to music the first time. The feel of a song, sonics that touch the soul for healing. As a music fan, growing up listening to almost everything, I have carried the tunes over time as a grown up adult without losing the song or a beat in daily living. The songs are in our heads, soul, spirit & mind. & engraved in our hearts for a time & season, where they resonate the most. Press into spirit, reach for the unknown is what music serves us up with. It can control our moods where the responsibility for us to take account with is up to us whether we lose what we don't need &/or gain what personal attainments derived for us through this medium. It shapes our philosophy where identification of thought is revealed, recognized after its delivery. Its sheer pleasure to submerse into our favourite songs & communicate life long lesso…